Friday, March 23, 2012

Travel Lust - Sucky posts, tourism boards and crazy people

Travel Lust is a weekly compilation of my favorite travel related articles from the previous week.

Are you afraid that your blog posts suck? - I think all bloggers are afraid of this, but the author gives you reasons why you don't have to be a perfectionist to write good blog posts.

How to Work with Tourism Boards - One day I hope to have the guts and the following to attempt making pitches to Tourism Boards.  In the meantime, it's good to learn from an insiders perspective.

Stuff Parisians Like to Say - Ah Paris, I may never understand you.

Tipper - I'm not even going to try to deny it.  I am going to be one of those crazy old people.

Have you seen something you think I might like? Tell me about it! I’m always looking to discover interesting new articles and other fun stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...