Friday, March 9, 2012

Travel Lust - Making friends in Nepal, throwing down in the Lego store and enough books to keep me reading for years

Travel Lust is a weekly compilation of my favorite travel related articles from the previous week.

Is the American Dream holding you back? - I really like this blog and this article in particular.  It really makes me think about what I am doing now and if working for one of the largest financial institutions in the world is really how I want to be spending my time.

How to Make Friends in Nepal - As someone who is naturally shy, I find that this is excellent advice on meeting people while traveling and while at home.

The 50 Greatest Travel Books of all Time - I love to read.  I love to travel.  'Nough said.

Tourists and Travelers - A- Different Outlook - This distinction is something that I have been thinking a lot about lately and it is nice to see that I'm not the only one.

Dick Move Lego Store Lady and Thank You New York - The continuing adventures of the Everwhereist!

Have you seen something you think I might like?  Tell me about it!  I’m always looking to discover interesting new articles and other fun stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...